Declaration of Faith
What we believe
We believe the bible is inspired by God; the infallible Word of God. The Bible is the only authority given by God to man ; therefore, all doctrine , faith , hope, and all instruction for the church must be based upon , and harmonize with the Bible. It should be read and studied by all men everywhere and can only be understood by those who have received the Holy Spirit (1 James 2:27). “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe that there is only one true God , eternally existing in three: the Father , the Son and the Holy Spirit ( John 10:30 ; 17: 3 ) (2 Corinthians 13:14 ) These three are similar for all eternity , each with different personalities but with the same essence.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God , who came into the world through the Virgin Mary, and dwelt among us , yet without sin as a true man and a true God .
We believe that Adam was created directly in innocence and in the image of God. That in voluntary transgression , he fell and as a result the entire human race is sinful by nature and practice ; so; It is under eternal separation from God in condemnation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood on Calvary as a substitute for all sinners, was buried and rose on the third day , he ascended to the right hand of the Father , from where he will return again.
- We believe that people are justified by grace through faith in the atoning blood of the Lord Jesus Christ without any mixture of works.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts the sinner ; regenerates , sanctifies , and fills them with His presence for effective service.
- We believe in the priesthood of every believer and God has made provision for every believer to be victorious when walking in the Spirit and does not satisfy the carnal desires.We believe in the resurrection of the just and unjust – resurrection of the righteous to eternal life ; and the unjust unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that Satan is a living being and that hell is a conscious state of punishment for him, his fallen angels and all unbelievers.
- We believe that the Scripture commands all Christians not to compromise with any form of disbelief.
- We believe that the Bible has established principles to live a holy and godly life, and if you learn and apply these principles , we will be able to avoid, and even refute false doctrines and misconceptions .